Learn from Facebook how to beat the growth plateau and how to keep competition at bay:
- Retain growth despite high penetration
- Customer relationships: managing negative externalities
- Tactics to manage competition & competitor analysis
- Succeeding with multiple properties (Apps)
Discounted price: just $12.00
This is an absolute bargain. You would quite easily pay a three digit-figure elsewhere for a case study & resources of this value.
This product is also included in the Super Bundle.
>50% discount on the regular price of $25.
Facebook is one of the few companies that have actual proven the theory of platform business models right from the very beginning. It is interesting to see how and why Facebook did so stellar.
I highly recommend this product to my readers, who are Founders, CEOs, MBA Students/Alumni, Consultants, Senior Executives, Developers, Professionals, Business School Professors and anyone interested in business management or innovation and making their ideas come true.
As always, I am covering: Strategy ~ Business Model ~ Financials ~ Economics
This is a great resource! An in-depth, real-world example to understanding innovation and business management.
Dr Murat Uenlue, PgMP, PMP
Thank you for your constant, amazing feedback
Nobody ever explained it this way!
Product Manager Spotify
Coming from your excellent website
Digital Business Architect
Thank you for your great articles!
- Create account details: Set-up your credentials to access the resources (they can differ from your payment details). Or log in if you have an account already.
- Payment details: When you click the "confirm your purchase", you will be directed to Paypal. There, you can pay with a Paypal account or credit card. Both methods go through Paypal.
Your payment information will not be shared with us. Please check the FAQs below if you have more questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Innovationtactics is your trustable partner for high-quality, real-world innovation and business management knowledge that will give you immediate returns on the time and cost invested in improving your skills.