This product includes
You will get lifetime download access to the resources below.
- 64 page Case Study
- 3 Infographics
- 2 Learning aides
More details on each:
Click the images below for more detail and to scroll through.
For Groupon that is (among others):
- Revenue types (and vastly differing profit margins)
- Value proposition for merchants (and how to capture them back)
- What went wrong from the early growth ambitions (=negative network effects)
- Strategic pitfalls with underlying platforms
- Current big bets to reinvigorate growth
Insights into the eCommerce / daily deals landscape and what one of the most renown companies sees as current opportunities.
Discounted price: just $9.00
This is an absolute bargain. You would quite easily pay a three digit-figure elsewhere for a case study & resources of this value.
This is a fair single payment that gives you lifetime access.
This product is currently included as a temporary bonus in the Super Bundle.
>50% discount on the regular price of $20.
This case study gives you good insights into the eCommerce / daily deals landscape and what one of the still best-known (and once fastest-growing) companies sees as current opportunities. We are also covering what was wrong with the details of the business models and how Groupon wants to reinvigorate growth.
I would highly recommend this product to my readers, who are Founders, CEOs, MBA Students/Alumni, Consultants, Senior Executives, Developers, Professionals, Business School Professors and anyone interested in business management or innovation and making their ideas come true.
As always, I am covering: Strategy ~ Business Model ~ Financials ~ Economics
This is a great resource! An in-depth, real-world example to understanding innovation and business management.
Dr Murat Uenlue, PgMP, PMP
Thank you for the constant amazing feedback
Just started reading ... already a fan
Head of Pre-Sales
Your insights are really in-depth
How to purchase
- Create account details: Set-up your credentials to access the resources (your credentials can differ from your payment details). Or log in if you have an account already.
- Payment details: Credit card or Paypal
- When redirected back from Paypal, click the “Confirm Purchase” button (it appears where the credentials fields are right now)
Please complete the fields below to purchase this product and read the FAQs for any purchase questions
Already have an account? Login to purchase.
Please make sure to click the "confirm purchase" button again when directed back from Paypal for security reasons. It will appear at the same space as the button above!
Frequently Asked Questions
Innovationtactics is your trustable partner for high-quality, real-world innovation and business management knowledge that will give you immediate returns on the time and cost invested in improving your skills.