For Pinterest that is:
- Entering existing markets with a new value proposition
- How their value proposition links to:
- Their positioning in the customer’s journey
- Targeted customer segments and achieved penetration therein (and its relevance)
- Taste graph algorithm
- Targeted opportunities within sub-markets
They are a great example of how you can capture market share as a late entrant into a market.
The case study covers:
- Customer segments
- Market penetration
- Financial performance
- Crucial metrics
- Target opportunities
- Key innovations
- Differentiating algorithms
- Funding rounds
- Micro segmentation
- Competitor analysis
- Market analysis
- Revenue generating tools
- And some more
What you will get
Get the resources:
- The case study (83 pages)
- A beautiful presentation (57 slides)
- Infographic: Business Model Canvas
- Infographic: Search / transaction costs
- Infographic: Network effects
Studying Pinterest will help you how to enter an existing market with a new value proposition because that is essentially what they are doing.
Get the Pinterest book and access to the resources
Discounted price: just
50% discount on the final price of $19.
My contribution to your innovation and business management journey is to provide you the knowledge you need to succeed.
My readers are Founders, CEOs, MBA Students/Alumni, Consultants, Senior Executives, Business School Professors and many others from all walks of life.
I believe in in-depth, real-world innovation and business management examples. And that is exactly what my products will give you. Promise!
Dr Murat Uenlue, PgMP, PMP