Learn from Twitter to focus on a coherent set of value propositions, partners, sub-markets and managing growth-stalling negative network effects:
- From value proposition to customer and business segments
- Positioning in sub-markets and links to app features
- The strategic links between growth, partnerships, monetisation and network effects
- Platform health and managing negative network effects
Discounted price: just $12.00
This is an absolute bargain. You would quite easily pay a three digit-figure elsewhere for a case study & resources of this value.
This product is also included in the Super Bundle.
>50% discount on the regular price of $25.
Many platform businesses never make it to scale because the negative network effects prevent them from growing. Twitter grew and was almost brought down by the negative network effects. We can learn a lot about their efforts over the last 2 years how to manage these. Moreover, we can learn how to focus all business model elements on a few customer value propositions
I would highly recommend this product to my readers, who are Founders, CEOs, MBA Students/Alumni, Consultants, Senior Executives, Developers, Professionals, Business School Professors and anyone interested in business management or innovation and making their ideas come true.
As always, I am covering: Strategy ~ Business Model ~ Financials ~ Economics
This is a great resource! An in-depth, real-world example to understanding innovation and business management.
Dr Murat Uenlue, PgMP, PMP
Thank you for the constant amazing feedback
I came across innovation tactics. Great content!
CEO of an app with 10m+ users
I admire your knowledge about the platform business model
A reader of your amazing blog Innovation Tactics
How to purchase
- Create account details: Set-up your credentials to access the resources (your credentials can differ from your payment details). Or log in if you have an account already.
- Payment details: Credit card or Paypal
- When redirected back from Paypal, click the “Confirm Purchase” button (it appears where the credentials fields are right now)
Please complete the fields below to purchase this product and read the FAQs for any purchase questions
Already have an account? Login to purchase.
Please make sure to click the "confirm purchase" button again when directed back from Paypal for security reasons. It will appear at the same space as the button above!
Frequently Asked Questions
Innovationtactics is your trustable partner for high-quality, real-world innovation and business management knowledge that will give you immediate returns on the time and cost invested in improving your skills.