We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time without further notice. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Data that you share with us by entering into the forms (e.g. Name, email address)
- Statistical data obtained through Cookies (more detail see below)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you of new published content.
When Innovationtactics.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Innovationtactics.com is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Innovationtactics.com has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- Newly published articles on our website
- Books or other products available for purchase on our website
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, unsubscribe at the bottom of the respective email.
What are your data protection rights?
Innovationtactics.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Innovationtactics.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Innovationtactics.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Innovationtactics.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Innovationtactics.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Innovationtactics.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Innovationtactics.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Innovationtactics.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To customize our website and content according to your online behavior
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Innovationtactics.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Innovationtactics.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Innovationtactics.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
As an example: we use Google Analytics to collect and review this information and to connect with Google Analytics Advertising Features. Google Analytics offers you to opt out of the data collection here. It is also possible to stop this data collection and information sending in your browsers settings.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Please contact us via our contact page.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, please contact us via our contact page.
Last updated: 07/Aug/2019